Terminal Design in a Nutshell
Terminal development projects are strategically important. You face many decisions from conceptual planning and initial ideas to creating first design. We’ll help you answer key questions such as:
- What kind of concept should we implement (lay-out and type of equipment)?
- How much equipment is required to meet the future performance targets?
- What would be the capacity of your terminal?
Our Track Record
- Carried out over 500 terminal design projects within the last 10 years.
- From 150,000 TEU intermodal terminals to 10M TEU fully automated terminals.
- Bulk/break bulk and container terminals, greenfield sites, conversions and expansions.
- All available equipments such as AGVs, straddle carriers, RTGs, trucks, mobile harbour cranes, (un)loaders, routing systems and many more.
- Servicing 9 out of 10 global operators.
- Our team consists of 135 professionals from 3 offices.
- Servicing clients in over 65 countries.