System and Network Administrator / DevOps Engineer
As a System and Network Administrator / DevOps Engineer in our Delft office (The Netherlands), you will work in a small and multi-location team that administers our ICT infrastructure, manages our development and testing infrastructure and takes care of building and deploying of our products.
A selection of tasks you will be working on:
- Administration of our ICT infrastructure
- Maintenance of our development servers and tooling
- Improvement of our build and deployment toolset in cooperation with development
- Deployment of our products at TBA and customer sites
- Deploy and support 3rd party products in our test environments
Our ideal candidate for the position of System and Network Administrator / DevOps Engineer
- Is passionate about ICT and likes to help people
- Is a team player and likes to work towards solutions together
- Has work experience in a system/network administration and/or DevOps role
- Has knowledge and preferably experience with most of the following: Linux, scripting, Windows (Server/Client), databases (MSSQL, Oracle), SQL, networking, VMware
- Has knowledge and preferably experience with most of the following: Jenkins, git, Atlassian products (JIRA, Confluence), build systems
- Is a creative and an analytical thinker
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English, German is a bonus
- Has HBO ICT or similar level of education
Are you interested in this job?
Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have on this job opening. If you want to apply for this job, please email your CV and cover letter to Martijn Coeveld.