Student Placement - Service Delivery Analyst
Leicester, UK Full-Time, Student Placement
- Liaising with customers both internal and external
- Troubleshooting application, server and infrastructure related issues
- Reviewing and amending backend code and working with APIs and databases
- Using ITIL based service management tools for reporting and proactive monitoring
- Working on Oracle, Linux, Windows, VMware based technologies
- Collaborating with co-located and remote team members
- Liaising with stakeholders in reviewing customer requirements
- Assisting with customer reviews to ensure we are proving best in class services and exceeding expectations
Supported Applications & infastructure
- Development coding using C#, .net core, EF core, Docker & latest Visual Studio
- SQL Server Database
- Development methodologies such as Domain Driven Design & Design Patterns
- Development coding using C, C++, C# and Jaspersoft for user reports
- Oracle Database
- Dual running on both Windows and Linux OS
- VM Ware / Hyper V
- Windows Client & Server
- Full-time, Student Placement
We're looking for a Service Delivery Analyst for a 12-month industrial placement within our company. You will be working for a highly renowned organisation that is part of a multi-national group of companies and promotes a creative and dynamic work environment. Our organisation produces market leading, large-scale, distribution and supply chain software products used by customers worldwide and is undergoing substantial growth, including at the graduate level.
The Service Delivery function within TBA is the focal point for entire Global Customer Base and is the first point of contact for any issue or enquiry. The function supports the TOS & WMS Auto-store systems both providing mission critical operational support to numerous Logistics & Terminal operations Globally.
Closing Date for Applications: 29th Feb 2020
What Qualifications/skills are we looking for?
You will hold a good set of A levels, or equivalent, and be currently studying a BA Honours or BSc Honours Degree in Business Information Technology, Business IT Management, or equivalent.
The balance of competencies and skills we seek are:
- Highest ethics and integrity
- The ability to multi-task and the discipline to meet strict deadlines
- An understanding of the impact of IT on the business and customer needs
- An understanding of project management & IT service Management
- Software Development methodologies and techniques
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills, as well as a detail-oriented approach
- Good interpersonal skills and enthusiasm to collaborate closely with colleagues
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English, to both your colleagues and customers at a non-technical level
- Be highly motivated, with the self-discipline to manage workload and meet strict deadlines
Whats in it for you
- Working within an international company
- A key role within a demanding and growing environment
- Opportunities for career advancement & professional development
- 25 days annual leave plus UK bank holidays
- Workplace Pension
- Central UK Location
- Flexible Working Hours
- Employee Perks Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
If you are interested in this placement position, please apply here. Don’t forget to also send us your motivation letter and resume as this will help us provide us more insight in your background and interest.
About TBA Group
We are a multi-national group of companies producing market leading, large-scale, distribution and supply chain software products used by customers worldwide with substantial growth plans over the next 5 years.