Student Placement - Controls Systems Engineer
Leicester, UK Full-Time, 12 Month Student Placement
- Customer liaison and key point of contact for Service Desk Team
- Supporting Control Systems Engineers in supporting and generation of quotations for small controls projects
Project Management Support & Implementation
- Generation & maintenance of documentation: functional specifications, manuals, project technical files, training and health & safety documentation, test plans
- Customer training, onsite testing, & commissioning
Person Profile and Attitude:
- Motivated to learn and deliver innovation at a technical level
- Committed to continuous improvement
- 'Can do' flexible attitude and team player
- Completer / finisher
- Organized and disciplined
- Good listener and communicator
You will join one of our skilled teams working within a demanding and growing environment. This is an exciting opportunity to gain experience within a sector-leading and multi-award-winning organization.
We're looking for Control Systems Engineers for a 12-month placement within our company where you will support and commission control systems and hardware for low level automated technology. Our organization produces market-leading, large-scale, distribution and supply chain software products used by customers worldwide and is undergoing substantial growth, including at the graduate level.
What Qualifications are we looking for?
You will hold a good set of A levels, or equivalent, and currently studying towards a University degree with focus on Electrical / Control / Automation Systems
What skills & experience are we looking for?
- PLC software development and testing - knowledge and awareness of Siemens (TIA Portal) and / or Rockwell (Studio 5000)
- Knowledge and awareness or HMI application development and testing
- Knowledge and awareness of electrical and control system design
- Hardware configuration
Whats in it for you
- Working within an international company
- A key role within a demanding and growing environment
- Opportunities for career advancement & professional development
- 25 days annual leave plus UK bank holidays
- Workplace Pension
- Central UK Location
- Flexible Working Hours
- Employee Perks Scheme
- Employee Assistance Program
If you are interested in this placement position, please apply here . Don't forget to also send us your motivation letter and resume as this will help us provide more insight into your background and interest.
About TBA Group
We are a multi-national group of companies producing market-leading, large-scale, distribution and supply chain software products used by customers worldwide with substantial growth plans over the next 5 years.