Service Desk Engineer
Satu Mare, Romania Full-Time, Permanent Competitive compensation package
- Command of writing and speaking English on a high level
Any experience of the following is great to have:
- An academic degree in IT is preferred
- Jira & Confluence
- PRTG Monitoring
- Microsoft Windows and Server OS
Your typical Monday morning at TBA.
You come in slightly before 9 o'clock. Get yourself a nice cup of coffee. Ready to start your day. You check the TV that's on the wall which shows our monitoring solution. Everything green? Hell Yea! Another weekend without issues.
You check your email if there are any urgent messages. Possible implementations that happened during the weekend by your colleagues. Oh! OpenVPN got updated this weekend. You will probably get some tickets for that. You bring up the documentation from Confluence, just to have it ready.
Looking into Jira you are presented with the tickets that the users have created and need assistance with. Any Blocker tickets? No, phew. You go down the priority list and assist the users. Tickets come in through Jira, Email, Phone system, chat or they simply walk in. You create a ticket for each issue/request and prioritises it as you and the customer sees fit. Out of helpdesk tickets? You rock!
Your colleagues are working on projects and will definitely have some tickets that you can help with. We follow a scrum way of working which includes a daily meeting with everyone were you will be informed about upcoming maintenance but also gives you the opportunity to let the team know what you are working on and if you need any help. At the end of the day, you have fixed the high pressing tickets and customers are happy.
Another day, Another success. Cya tomorrow!
Who are we looking for?
- You are a go-getter! No problem is too difficult for you.
- You want to keep on learning and improving.
- You have an eye for detail.
- You are customer-oriented, analytical, quality-oriented, enthusiastic, flexible, reliable and a team player
What's in it for you?
- Working within an international company
- Fun and smart colleagues
- An innovative, fast moving work environment
- Opportunities for career advancement & professional development (e.g. if you have the ambition to develop to a System and Network Administrator role)
About TBA Group
With over 250 employees globally, TBA is a rapidly growing consultancy and software company that uses simulation, emulation software to optimize the logistic processes of ports, container terminals, airports, manufacturing plants and other logistic systems all over the world. The TBA Group has 3 main offices: TBA Delft (NL), TBA Doncaster (UK) and TBA Leicester (UK) with substantial growth plans over the next 5 years.