System and Network Administrator
We are looking for an experienced System and Network Administrator, who can help us support our international team and actively participate in infrastructure projects. You will be part of an international team of 7 dedicated colleagues with a broad skillset to support in high level project work. When it comes to IT, we believe in skills gained from hands-on experience and if you’re officially qualified (i.e. through certificates and education) that’s a nice bonus!
What you will be working with:
- 700 VM's (Mix of Windows and Linux)
- 50 Servers (Including one HPe Synergy Blade Server)
- All virtualized with Vmware Enterprise Plus
- 2 Nimble SAN Systems (Serving a little under 100 TiB of data)
- 21 Juniper switches (with a 40GB backplane!)
- We are monitoring over 5500 items in our PRTG monitoring system (Nothing escapes us!)
What you will be mainly doing:
- Maintain our Infrastructure (among others AD, Networking, Nimble SAN, O365)
- Initiate and design enhancements and improvements
- Participate in projects and fulfil the role as Project Lead (and be able to adapt to different roles as e.g. Engineer if needed)
- Write work-, technical- and other documentation
- 3rd line troubleshooting and maintenance
- As a senior you will have the opportunity to shape the IT infrastructure of our intern IT systems (yes, please!)
How our Ideal Candidate looks like:
- Experience with the above-mentioned responsibilities through experience or education
- Knowledge about networking
- Excellent command of Dutch or English
- Strong technical, analytical and troubleshooting skills
What we have to offer (in addition to a competitive salary and the standard office perks):
- 1x year an IRL team get-together (meet-up location is a secret)
- You will have the opportunity to manage the IT infrastructure of our headquarters in Delft and our branch offices in Germany, Romania and the UK
- We are ambitious in introducing new technologies and you will be working with a multitude of different aspects from the IT spectrum
- Despite our growth over the last few years (and we are still growing), we have an informal and flat organisational structure
- Lots of extracurricular (voluntary) activities organised by our employee association
- Have full responsibility over your work and to shape your career
Do think you’re the perfect match for this job?
With over 250 employees globally, TBA is a rapidly growing consultancy and software company that uses simulation, emulation software to optimize the logistic processes of container terminals, airports, manufacturing plants and other logistic systems all over the world. TBA was founded in 1996 and is still carefully expanding its business across the globe, whilst maintaining a market-leading position in advanced applications for container terminals.
Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have on this job opening.