The office coordinators’ mission is to ensure that the TBA Leicester office is a fun, safe and productive work environment for our growing team of 80+ members by making sure that office operations run smoothly and efficiently. A people first culture is our mantra and the office coordinator has a vital role in making sure this happens by running the daily operations of our brand new office.
Next to this, the office coordinator supports the managing director and helps streamline and coordinate calendar and travel arrangements.
If you are that wonderful combination of highly organized and people focussed, this role is perfect for you.
- Takes ownership of all daily office operations and procedures.
- Takes care of and coordinates the practical onboarding of new employees and contractors so that people feel at home from their first day and even before by sending them a ‘Welcome to TBA mail”
- Liaises with IT to organise laptop, phone, keys, alarm fobs and etc so that every new employee is off to a good start.
- Liaises with HR to ensure that all people systems and files are up to date and accurate and in compliance with GDPR standards. Completes and files employment contracts, on- and offboarding documentation.
- Liaises with managers to ensure that the workplace (desk/chair) is ready before the employee starts.
- Monitors and orders all office supplies and handles office contracts.
- Ensures that the TBA office complies with UK health and safety standards and regulations.
- Ensures that life events and anniversaries of our team members are celebrated.
- Helps organize company events like Christmas Party and ?
- Collaborates and oversees the performance of receptionist from a daily perspective.
- Helps manage the calendar of the Managing Director by coordinating and setting up meetings on his behalf.
- Acts as point of contact if Managing Director is not available and manages information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
- Takes care of his travel arrangements, booking flights, hotels etc.
- Prepares his expense reports
Person Profile and Attitude:
- Strong organisation and time management skills – keeps a good overview of work at hand and manages workload effectively and efficiently. Is able to multitask, knows what has priority and acts accordingly.
- Attention to details – pays attention to small but important matters. Spots mistakes quickly and pro-actively corrects them. Enjoys taking care of the finishing touches that make an event extra special.
- Commitment to task. Is highly dependable and does what is promised. Goes the extra mile to get things done.
- People Oriented – enjoys contact with people and is focussed on the well-being of others. Takes pride out of helping others. People enjoy working with him/her
- Communication Skills – Has excellent verbal and written communications skills and is approachable for all.
- Discretion – Can be trusted to handle highly confidential information in a discrete manner.
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role running the daily operations of the office
- Outstanding working knowledge of MS Office (mainly Excel and Word)
- Health and Safety Certifications are a plus.
- Salary: £negotiable, depending on skills and experience.
- 25 days’ holiday.
- Workplace Pension.
- Childcare Voucher Scheme.
- Central Location.
- Fast growing and market leading organisation.
If you are interested to talk to us about this opportunity, please apply here