Dev Ops Lead - TOS
Leicester, UK Full-Time, Permanent Salary depending on experience
- Significant experience of SDLCs
- DevOps, Continuous Integration (CI), and Continuous delivery (CD), especially within Microsoft Azure DevOps
- Microsoft Visual Studio/.Net Framework
- Experience of Azure DevOps/TFS pipeline management
- Good knowledge of Jenkins
- Microsoft SQL Server Relational Database Systems
- Microsoft Windows Server and Unix Operating Systems
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
- Knowledge of Grafana and Prometheus, Logstash
- Data Exchange interfaces (e.g. ActiveMQ, CAMEL)
- Good knowledge of networking
Any of the following would also be beneficial:
- C#, Visual Basic 6 and C++ programming languages
- Full Stack, Web APIs, MVC, RESTful, EF
- Data Warehousing
The development teams are working to transition to a DevOps culture and the successful candidate will be key to that objective. You will be responsible for leading the team in the creation of environments through to the building and deployment of software solutions. A strong understanding of the principles of flow, optimising feedback loops and continual learning are critical as we work towards an automated approach. Within the role you will work alongside the Agile development teams, Service team, Project managers and customers and, on occasions, you may need to visit and work on customer sites within the UK and internationally.
What Qualifications are we looking for?
You will ideally hold a 2:1 BSc Honours Degree, or higher, in an appropriate subject or have equivalent industry experience.
What skills & experience are we looking for?
- Experience with green field and legacy systems
- Scrum or other Agile working
- Incident investigation & Root Cause Analysis
- Server platform build & configuration
- Risk management
- Software Development methodologies and techniques
Whats in it for you
- Working within an international company
- A key role within a demanding and growing environment
- Opportunities for career advancement & professional development
- 25 days annual leave plus UK bank holidays
- Workplace Pension
- Central UK Location
- Flexible Working Hours
About TBA GroupWe are a multi-national group of companies producing market leading, large-scale, distribution and supply chain software products used by customers worldwide with substantial growth plans over the next 5 years.