Software Project Manager WMS
Our mission is to provide integrated software solutions to simplify the operations of ports, terminals and warehouses across the globe. We are a fast growing company and this is a great time to join and grow with us. As Project Manager, you will play a key role in the delivery of our warehouse management solution, Autostore WMS. Autostore is a solution to help our customers plan, track and manage all stock, inventory, assets and people right across their warehouse operations - in real time.
Delivering consistent, high quality delivery of customer facing and internal projects, you will be responsible for ensuring project management disciplines and techniques are adopted on all assigned projects. You ensure that we meet or exceed the time, budget and quality expectations of all project stakeholders, with a “Hands-on” approach.
This role is primarily office based but there will occasionally be a need to visit customer sites both in the UK and overseas. So if you have a willingness to travel read on!
- Experience of managing warehousing/logistics IT projects with a “hands-on” approach, including project proposals, business cases, project schedules, financial justification etc.
- 3+ years’ experience of complex project implementations.
- Experience of using formal project management methodologies such as PRINCE2.
- Experience of working with software development teams using methodologies such as Scrum/Agile.
Key Responsibilities: Project Management
- Establish productive business relationships at all levels, with internal/external customers and suppliers.
- Delivery of major projects to new and existing customers.
- Accurate reporting of progress and issues for all assigned projects.
- Agree project objectives.
- Represent TBA’s interests to customers.
- Develop contingency plans for each project following detailed risk assessments.
- Ensure quality standards are met.
- Oversee accounting, costing and billing.
- Provide project input for progress report to top tier management team.
- Act as a stakeholder within the company SCRUM/Agile development approach.
- Owns the transition from project to the service delivery team post project go-live.
Key Responsibilities: Leadership
- Mentor, lead and motivate project resources both internal and external whilst recognizing and managing differing skill sets, performance and conflicts.
- Assign individuals to the project teams.
- Provide feedback for team member performance reviews.
- Provide coaching / guidance, pastoral care.
What we offer:
- Salary: £negotiable, depending on skills and experience.
- 25 days’ holiday.
- Workplace Pension.
- Childcare Voucher Scheme.
- Central Location.
- Fast growing and market leading organisation
If this sounds like you, please apply here after reading our Candidate Privacy Notice here.