Are you passionate about designing for technical environments and do you like complex challenges?
At TBA you get the chance to transform the way container terminals operate. As a member of our growing UX team, you will be designing the UI of all of our web apps (mobile & desktop). Our Design System is currently in an early stage. You will have the opportunity to form its future the way it fits both our users needs and our business' vision. You will be working closely with the front-end developers and product owners of the various scrum teams in Delft, UK, Germany and Romania. You design iteratively and use feedback from internal stakeholders to make your designs as precise and effective as possible. Your designs are focused on concrete solutions for better user experience and more efficient use of the software.
Besides all this:
- You are familiar with best practices of UX for mobile and desktop
- You have a minimum of 2 years of experience as UI designer
- You can translate user needs and technical requirements into pixel-perfect designs that are visually enticing and emotionally engaging
- You stay in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in visual design field
- You are a team player who can work through ad-hoc changes
- You can work independently, take smart risks and champion new ideas
- You have knowledge of key design tools such as Adobe Illustrator, Sketch and InVision
- You are fluent in English and preferably in Dutch as well
- Experience with agile/scrum is a plus
What do we offer?
- The chance to work on technically challenging projects in a young and ambitious team
- The opportunity for long-term growth, impact and learning
- A competitive salary
Are you interested?
Interested? Let us know! Send your CV plus motivation by email to Martijn Coeveld at email@example.com.
Please read our Candidate Privacy Notice here.