Software Tester (C#, TOS)
Satu Mare, Romania Full-Time, Permanent Salary depending on experience
What we’re looking for in you:
- Educated to degree level, BSc in Computer Science or equivalent knowledge/experience
- Basic experience of the C# programming language
- Good understanding of basic programming concepts
- Experience of working in an Agile development method beneficial
- A thorough understanding of Software Test Design techniques
- Understanding of bug management systems
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
Whats in it for you:
- Salary - negotiable depending on skills and experience
- 25 days annual leave plus RO bank holidays
- Contributions to gym membership, public transport (over 15KM), fortnightly massage and more!
- Fast growing and market leading organisation
- Working in a modern office environment
We are recruiting a Software Tester - Terminal Operating Systems (TOS) to join our team based in Satu Mare, Romania. Working within one of our Agile development teams and reporting to a team leader, you’ll be to maintain and develop automated software tests within a development team.
The work we do is complex, challenging and rewarding and together with a relaxed, informal atmosphere and a close-knit team, we believe we offer a unique working environment; our enviable staff retention rate speaks volumes about our ethos. It’s our aim for further substantial growth over the next 5 years and with our sights set on our ambition, there are opportunities for career advancement within our thriving, award-winning professional organisation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintain the formal testing process for the software products, working within the Scrum development framework
- Implement and maintain automated testing
- Define test cases based on user stories and user acceptance criteria
- Automated testing of the product
- Verify compliance of a product to internal and external quality standards and maintain test documentation
- Create and maintain test documentation
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further and our working life here at TBA Group, please contact Viv Pearsons, Talent Acquisition Specialist
- (no agencies, thank you)
About TBA Group
TBA Group was established over 30 years ago; with offices in Satu Maru (RO), Delft (NL), Dusseldorf (DE), Leicester (UK) and Doncaster (UK), we’re award-winning and one of Europe’s leading software development companies for the intermodal and logistics companies. Through our innovative software, we produce market leading, large-scale, distribution and supply chain software products used by customers worldwide.